You need to feel confident that all you’ve worked for is not at risk. Whether you own one rental property or several, we’ll be there to make it right if it is damaged as a result of a covered event. And we’ll also help you get your rental property back to generating revenue as quickly as possible.
Rental property is a great investment, especially if you protect your assets with excellent coverage and the advice of an experienced Gennock Insurance agent. Make sure that you and your property are covered when choosing a landlord protection insurance policy. Learn more about your coverage options
Talk with an independent Gennock Insurance agent about Landlord Protection insurance. They can help you identify the best combination of coverage, value, and price for you. And they work with you to make sure your insurance continually meets your changing needs.
LandLord Protection Coverage Options
It’s really about protecting your investment. As a landlord, you want insurance that’s tailored specifically to protect your rental properties.
Coverage Options at a Glance
- Landlord Protection Insurance is designed for landlords of tenant-occupied, 1- to 4-unit dwellings (with Safeco) we have other companies that will insure larger apartment units.
- Safeco offers a choice of policies that cover the most common causes of loss as well as a policy that covers some of the less common causes because we know your investment is unique
- Safeco offers optional liability coverage for the risks posed by tenant-occupied dwellings
- Providing only the level of coverage you need lowers your cost
Extended Dwelling Coverage
For an additional premium, we cover up to 25% above the insured amount in the event a major or total loss to your dwelling exceeds your coverage limits.
Safeco’s optional Landlord Protection liability insurance options protect you and your spouse or domestic partner against personal injury, wrongful eviction, or wrongful entry as well as other non-bodily injury claims such as libel and slander. Talk to your agent about available coverage levels up to $500,000.
The Secret to selecting the right amount of Coverage
The more information you provide your Gennock Insurance agent, the better they will be able to create a landlord protection insurance policy that’s right for you. Ask about discounts for having multiple policies. And if you want to reduce your premium, talk to your agent about increasing your deductible.
Extra Coverage Doesn’t have to cost a lot
Many landlords supplement their coverage withÂ personal umbrella liability insurance for broader protection. Talk to your agent about the amount of coverage that’s right for you.
Ask Your Agent
Your independent Gennock Insurance agent can help you find landlord protection insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to discuss when you talk:
- How much will it cost to rebuild my rental property if it’s damaged or destroyed?
- Can you walk me through the dwelling’s features so I can make an informed decision about how much coverage to buy?