Individual & Business
Everyone should protect their income and their savings against the risk and impact of a disability
Your income is your most valuable asset and is the foundation to a solid financial plan. Help make sure you can maintain your lifestyle and protect your family’s future if you become too sick or hurt to work with Individual Disability Income Insurance.
Business owners need solutions to protect both themselves and their company
As a business owner, if you or one of your key employees suddenly became disabled, you could face a disability triple threat:
- Keeping a roof over your head.
- Keeping your business door open.
- Keeping your business investment intact.
Protecting Your Income
If you could no longer work and earn an income, how you would pay for the following?
- Insurance premiums
- Retirement or college education saving
- Remaining medical expenses that health insurance doesn’t cover
Individual Disability Income (DI) insurance from Principal Life Insurance Company provides monthly benefits to help you pay daily living expenses and keep your savings and retirement assets intact.
- Find out how much coverage you need by emailing us at [email protected]
- Replaces a portion of earned income lost due to a disability
- Supplements any current group disability insurance plan (most Group LTD plans cover only 60% of gross income, and benefits are usually taxable) so a larger portion of your income is protected
- Average annual cost is typically only 1% to 3% of what you earn. You can structure a policy to meet your needs and budgets.
- Discounts may be available for select occupations and groups of employees.