If you are looking for coverage down into Mexico, this is a great company to go with! Some Mexican Insurance companies will not allow coverage coverage to stay active if you have had any alcohol. Although at Gennock Insurance we recommend that you never drink and drive, however if you have had a beer we still want your coverage to be in place. Also, even though some companies provide coverage down into Mexico, if you get into an accident there the police do not have to accept that coverage. To stay out of trouble it is always good to have a Mexican insurance policy.

California Auto Insurance & Claims

The right auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered event. Your policy can also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.

Insurance for all kinds of vehicles

Gennock Insurance can insure your motorcycle, classic car, motor home & RV, boat & Jet Ski, and ATV – contact us for more information today at (559) 577-4704.

What kind of insurance do I need?

California law requires all drivers to have a minimum liability limits of 15/30/5 coverage. If a policy holder only had the minimum liability coverage in California, then the insurance company they bought the policy through would pay out a maximum  of $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident / $5,000 property damage. If the accident had larger losses then this, which anything over a minor accident would, then the insured could get sued for the excess cost. At Gennock Insurance we highly recommend you to have higher limits to protect yourself from being sued as well as to protect yourself if you were ever hit by an uninsured/underinsured driver. If an uninsured/underinsured driver hits you and you have higher liability limits, you have coverage extended to you from your own policy.

  • Liability coverage to pay for losses you cause others.

Bodily Injury/ Property Damage

Bodily Injury coverage is mandatory in most states. It covers other people’s bodily injuries or death for which you are responsible, up to the limits of your policy.

Property Damage covers you if your car damages someone else’s property. Damage is usually to someone’s car, but it could be any property such as a bicycle, or a house.

Collision Insurance

Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.

Comprehensive (Other than Collision) Insurance

Comprehensive coverage is very similar to collision coverage – the main difference is that comprehensive covers damage caused to your vehicle caused by any unknown party or “act of God”. Vandalism, flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are all events usually covered by comprehensive automobile insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Every person is unique. Talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on auto insurance for you.

Towing and Labor Coverage

You can opt to include this coverage on your policy. Services include vehicle tows, jump-starts, and flat tire changes.

Rental Coverage

When you include this coverage on your policy, and have a covered collision or comprehensive loss. Daily limits apply. Program availability varies by state.

Save Money

Insure both your home and car with the same company and save up to 15%. Qualify for a multi-car discount when you insure more than one vehicle with the same company. Add an umbrella policy with our another one of our companies to save an additional 10% on your auto insurance. Contact us to learn more at (559) 577-4704.

Customer Service

We are here to assist you with any questions.

  • File a Claim
  • Make a Payment
  • Order Auto ID Cards
  • Update Your Policy

Be sure to contact us today!

Refer Family and Friends

Please refer family and friends to Gennock Insurance. It is how we make our living off of referrals.

Connect with Gennock Insurance on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Subscribe to our blog for the latest on California insurance news.

Gennock Insurance
824 Anacapa Ct
San Diego, CA 92109
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM / M-F